Pelajus Ponder Point

Heretical thoughts from a true believer.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Fun about the house


I haven't mentioned our pets. We have two cats and a dog. One cat, Kittyshaw, is an outdoor cat and really just hangs around our house for food.

We have had a beagle for the past two year, named Diamond, and she is the darling of the family. Someone once said that beagles are "The merry little hound that lives to snack, sniff and snooze." And that describes Diamond to a T.

Beagles are pack-oriented, and the family is Diamond's pack. She loves to lay on the furniture whereever anyone is sitting. When I come home from work, she jumps up to me on the couch and whines about my absence and how good it is to have me back. After a good ear scratching and tummy rub, she lays down next to my hip and stays there for a long time. For her, the pack is then complete.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home