Pelajus Ponder Point

Heretical thoughts from a true believer.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving, the second

I want to say that I am thankful for having a President with the clear vision that he has for freedom, and the backbone to move toward the goals that he sees as essential.

Under the previous administration, we had a nation ruled by pollsters, and a president who was a follower, not a leader. President Bush doesn't apologize for his decisions; he just forges on, no matter how loud, vexing, deceptive or disingenuous the Democrats are.

It all comes down to one question, and one answer. Who would I want to protect my children: President Bush or a democrat? The answer is obvious, as I don't believe that there is one democrat who really cares about anyone other than their own perks and priviledges. We have seen the heart of President Bush, and we have seen the crass attacks of the democrats against him. He has earned my respect, my support, my prayers, and my thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home